Good Evening,
Last week it was rainy and chilly. This week has turned out very different. Humid, even for here, and temperatures in the 80s. That means the folks who don't live on a mountain are cooking. In the morning the humidity is often at 99%. When it is chilly it's not so bad; except when you have to work in it. At 80 degrees it gets tiring. I have seen many UFOs in the last two days, though the sweat on my glasses made them hard to distinguish.

Propagation was decent to so-so during the week. Hopefully the heat won't play havoc on the bands tomorrow. I know the Midwest will have thunderstorms galore which will block much of the forty meter net. The twenty meter net may work well for us. During field day I tried it at all times of the day and was able to make a contact. I had never used it at night before.

   Please join us tomorrow afternoon and evening.

1) Hail signs  (first letter or two of the suffix of your call)
2) NCS help  (as well as QSP/QNP <relay> help)

Sunday 2200z (Sunday 3 PM PDT) 14050 kHz
Monday 0100z (Sunday 6 PM PDT)  7045 kHz

       Stay well,
          Kevin.  KD5ONS

/* ======================================================================= */

Elecraft CW Net Report for June 16th & 17th, 2013

  On 14050.5 kHz at 2200z:
NO8V - John - MI - K3 - 820
AB9V - Mike - IN - K3 - 398
N0TA - John - CO - K3 - 994