Vic,

To get the frequency to display correctly, do a Direct Frequency Entry for the 0000 band and that should straighten things up for you. Hold both BAND+/- buttons and enter 00000 and all should be well.

As for it not working on TRN2, the K2 does not care which transverter band is selected - The K2 does the same thing. When the power is set to the L range, it will receive a 28 MHz signal on the transverter IN jack. Try connecting a 28 MHz signal source to the IN jack and see if you have signals. Make certain you did not bump the VFO knob when exiting the transverter menu - that could place your power setting to the high range which would switch receive (and transmit) to the BNC jack. The only difference between TRN1 and TRN2 is the address sent to the transverter over the AUXBUS signal line.

73,
Don W3FPR