Looking for a pair of audio transformers, something in the range of 600 to 2400 ohms impedance, 1:1 ratio (equal primary and secondary impedance).

These will be used to remove a ground-loop problem between my computer and other equipment. I prefer something that will handle wide range audio, perhaps 30 to 15,000 Hz (wider is OK, but must be at least 40 Hz on the low end, and 12,000 Hz on the high end).

These are typically about 1" to 1 1/4" square and 1 1/2 to 2" deep, in a deep-drawn steel shell with 4 6-32 mounting studs. I prefer a matched pair, but individual units are OK as long as they have approximately same configuration.

If you have something that may work, please let me know and perhaps I can arrange a trade or purchase. Removed from military or boat anchor equipment is OK, need not be new

Please reply off list, in other words, directly to one of my emails, shown below, to cut down on traffic to those not interested in this subject

Reply to:   kl...@arrl.net, or jwi...@gci.net

Thanks, and 73

- Jim, KL7CC
Chugiak, AK (near Anchorage)