I have used the denkovi 16 relay set and the 8 relay set with ethernet access
to design and build a controller which automatically selects either my normal
antenna for each band or an alternate antenna for that band.  I use the K3's
BCD outputs to determine the band, and a arduino programmed to decipher which
relay to kick in.  The unit also will switch my two radios over to a dummy load
(all done through relay switching of 12 volt lines).  I use the ethernet module
to control the relays when I have a radio in my living room (as opposed to the
one in my shack).
With the denkovi relays, you can choose from ethernet controlled, USB control,
or serial control, and they have some excellent software for each module. The
ethernet module has a built-in web site which you can set up to access from
your computer.

I have not found any negatives with these units.  They are well-built and well
documented.

Bill
W4ISH