Another source is http://www.j-works.com/index.php. They have a broad product line. I've used one of their devices (USB to 4 SPST relays) for years with my logging program CQPWIN, instead of using serial or parallel port outputs for various rig control functions (e.g., PTT, Radio switching, etc.). Never had a problem.
73, Andy, AE6Y

-----Original Message----- From: Hop - AC8NS
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 10:54 PM
To: Elecraft
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Relay boards for remote control?

There are others. I use a SERDO8R purchased from EasyDAQ.com. It has an
RS232 interface and eight DPDT relays on a PC104 stackable profile. Current
price is $81, which I think is a bit much, but it is a well-constructed
board and is supported by National Instruments LabVIEW drivers (which I why
I have it). For $97 you can order it with eight programmable digital inputs
or outputs that operate in parallel with the eight relays.

I think Denkovi has a broader range of products with more interfaces and
lower prices. If I needed another relay interface I would buy the Denkovi
USB Eight Channel Relay Board ForAutomation, currently selling for $41, but
I have no experience with them.

73 de AC8NS
Hop

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom" <tom...@videotron.ca>