Ten-Tec has a very nice model 310 cooling fan for the Orion,Omni,Corsair
series radios, that fits very nicely on the top of the K2/100, hangs a
little
bit off the rear, and if you use the tilt bail on the K2, you can use a
rubber
band to temp hold it on, have used it this way many times, works well

73 de K7ZUM
Ken in Gres"HAM"  Ore