Just to let everyone know that are/were interested in K2Comm, a K2 control
program by yours truly, the .zip install file and the VB6 source files are
at:

        http://webpages.charter.net/w4atkontheweb

I make no promises, but think it is pretty clean. I would appreciate any
reports. You know the drill. Its all FREE, so NO WARRANTY GIVEN OR IMPLIED.
USE AT YOUR OWN  RISK. ( And any other caveats that would be
appropriate<G>.)

I am goin' back to my studio and paint a while, I am tired of programmin'

Happy Hammin'

Jim W4ATK

P.S. BandScope source and .zip can be found on the same site.