Hi Jim. I downloaded the program and played with it. I also looked at the source code (and made one change, as I use ports higher than 4 for my rigs). What are you looking for as far as contributions? In particular, I was thinking of changing the tuning buttons, and the color and layout of the "LCD" display a bit. Should I just customize it for my use and send you a copy in case you like any of the changes. I know it will become a nightmare to keep track of changes. I don't plan to distribute my version, of course, so the changes would be up to you to incorporate or not into future versions.

BTW, very nicely done, and thanks for posting it.

73,
Larry N8LP

James T. "Jim" Rogers, W4ATK wrote:

Just to let everyone know that are/were interested in K2Comm, a K2 control
program by yours truly, the .zip install file and the VB6 source files are
at:

        http://webpages.charter.net/w4atkontheweb

I make no promises, but think it is pretty clean. I would appreciate any
reports. You know the drill. Its all FREE, so NO WARRANTY GIVEN OR IMPLIED.
USE AT YOUR OWN  RISK. ( And any other caveats that would be
appropriate<G>.)

I am goin' back to my studio and paint a while, I am tired of programmin'

Happy Hammin'

Jim W4ATK

P.S. BandScope source and .zip can be found on the same site.