Bjoern,

The best description is in the K2 A to B instruction manual, so I would suggest you download that and do a physical examination of your K2 to see whether the upgrades have been done or not. The A to B instructions also list several other associated upgrade mods, so you might want to download those mod instructions as well.

Many early K2s have been upgraded, while others have a few select upgrade mods installed, so without the complete documentation to check the status of your K2, it is difficult to tell.

The boards were modified to include the upgrade mods at SN 3000, but the earlier boards can be fully upgraded.

73,
Don W3FPR