Hi Björn,

You can also take a look at my "Unofficial Guide to Elecraft K2
Modifications" at the address
http://la3za.blogspot.no/p/la3za-unofficial-guide-to-elecraft-k2.html
<http://la3za.blogspot.no/p/la3za-unofficial-guide-to-elecraft-k2.html>  .

It has a section describing the serial number 3000+ modifications in an
alternative view compared to the Elecraft document. It also adds some minor
modifications taken from a comparison between the schematics, and offers
some of the background for the 3000+ modifications as well.

I have just moved the "Unofficial Guide to Elecraft K2 Modifications" to a
new address and done some slight updating, especially with respect to some
of the old missing links. More updating will take place in the days and
weeks to come. BTW, old links will automatically be forwarded to the new
address.

-----
Sverre, LA3ZA

K2 #2198, K3 #3391,
LA3ZA Blog: http://la3za.blogspot.com,
LA3ZA Unofficial Guide to K2 modifications:
http://la3za.blogspot.no/p/la3za-unofficial-guide-to-elecraft-k2.html