This must be in a manual someplace, but I can't find it.

As my control rig, I have RemoteRig with a K3/0, sitting for the moment on
the same table, plugged into the same router.

For some reason, the RemoteRig for a *K3 used as the control station* comes
with a cable that has a microphone connector.  The cable set for the *K3/0*
*used as the control station* has no such cable, so one must assume you are
supposed to use the K3/0 front panel mike connector (since the rear panel
mike connection is used for RemoteRig.)

Nothing happens when I do that.  No transmitted audio from the local
("control") site.  I would plug into the control RemoteRig box, but there
is no obvious place to do that.  I can't tell the K3/0 to use the front
panel mike and high bias, because the remote K3 follows every menu change I
make at the local k3/0.

I feel pretty dumb, but what is the answer.

Thanks, guys,

73 de Brian W3BW

*Brian F. Wruble, C.F.A.

*70 is the new 40.*
*
Mail: 1107 Key Plaza, PMB 447 Key West, FL 33040-4077
Summers: P.O.Box 57, 7400 Augustine Herman Highway, Georgetown, MD 21930
eFax  305.768.0278