Hi all,
This could be tangentially related to a K3 issue, or maybe K3 experts can
give some insight here. FYI, when I am not using the amp, I can get 100W
from my K3 with no problem. Please keep reading...

I have been using my AL-811 (not new, but new to me) successfully at 500W
for the past few weeks. Recently (actually, the second time this has
happened), my fuses both blew and I replaced them. Since I replaced them,
behavior has not been typical. I can't get anything over 200W (most is in
the 175W range). I use a tuner after the amp, and I know that the antenna
is matched quite well to the amp, but my SWR meter on my rig (K3) is
showing a high value.

When I tune up at 20-25W I can get about 100W out from the amp. When I move
to 50-65W I get < 200W. And there is clicking. I can't tell if it's a relay
or if it's something else.

So, the main issues are
1. High SWR from the rig to the amp (when the antenna is < 2:1 SWR to the
amp)
2. Low power from the amp to the antenna

Happy to provide other information if folks have ideas on where to look.

Thanks.
-john W4PAH