I called Ameritron/MFJ and they suggested that the tubes were bad and that
D16 may possibly be bad as well. Apparently that has to do with metering.

Another fellow (off-list) suggested that the GFCI blowing has to do with a
leak to the ground. So, that could be a bad tube, right? Or something
else...

Guess I should start with tubes. Best place to get the 811A tubes still RF
Parts?

Thanks.
-john W4PAH