Greetings,

In my quest to find a low profile antenna, I've looked at a lot of
possibilities. I was curious if anyone has and experience with the MFJ 1786
loop antenna. It looks like it has decent reviews on eham. I can deal with
tuning it whenever I move the dial. I realize it's only rated to 150 so an
amp is out of the question. My other option is going with the zero five
flag pole which was mentioned in a previous thread. It looks like there's
been great success with the AlexLoop. So I'm assuming the mfj loop would
work well. But you know what they say about when one ASsumes hihi.

Thanks and 73,

Steve KS6PD