Don hits the nail on the head. Compare Elecraft product support, for
example, to YaeKenCom whose only fix for product defects is a new product
two years later .... with new defects! Or to HP whose printers are
officially out of support before the inventory is sold off of dealer
shelves.

/Rick

--
Rick Tavan N6XI