I  have  just  test  it  with  virtual  serial  ports (generated by an
external   application),   which   I   split  to  use  the ports (CAT,
Rotor, winkey etc) simultanouly on  different other running
application (like mixw, LOGic)

Unter  this  circumstances,  I was not able to run WIN4K3. So long the
ports  were  splitted,  WIn4K3  does  not  work  -  If  I  disable the
port-splittig, the Ports are fine for Win4K3

73

Karl
DL2FAG

am Mittwoch, 4. September 2013 um 20:11 schrieben Sie:

> What is the issue with microHAM virtual ports?  If you trying to
> run both a logger on the CAT port and a second application on the
> 2nd CAT port, the second application must be low priority and do
> minimum polling.  Remember, the combined data rate of the serial
> port is only 38,400 bps maximum.  The K3/P3 combination needs to
> be able to keep up with not only the combined polling rate of
> *two* applications *plus* the overhead of communication between
> the K3 and P3 that the user/applications never see.

> 73,

>     ... Joe, W4TV

> On 9/4/2013 11:20 AM, Karl-Heinz Kuehlborn wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> the  same  here  -  the  suite needs a "complete" access to the serial
>> ports  -  it worked partly, if I made the virtual ports just in a read
>> state.
>>
>> Haven't  yet found a workable solution if you work with virtual serial
>> ports.
>>
>> Karl
>> DL2FAG
>>
>> am Mittwoch, 4. September 2013 um 17:13 schrieben Sie:
>>
>>> Bill:
>>
>>> I loved it until it was obvious there were BIG problems running with
>>> MicroHam Router virtual ports..
>>
>>> W4CCS

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
khkuehlborn bei outlook_com