From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of barry middleton
Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2013 1:26 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] KX3 Firmware upgrade

Good Day
                I am hoping someone can help me, I am having trouble down
instructions and have followed them to the letter, however I can not find
the .zip file. This is the first time I have had a problem, previous down
loads have been successful, and I am getting the same results on my main
computer and my laptop.
    Thank you
     Barry G4DBS