Hello Vic,

If you have not done this already, it would be wise to include in any model all nearby metallic objects such as gutters, downpipes, etc, *before* you cut any wire. Such objects can have a profound effect on the horizontal or vertical pattern (or both) of an antenna, as I am sure you know. If the surface of the roof is metal, then a metal grid can be used to represent the roof. If the roof is made of concrete, brick or stone, the roof becomes more difficult to model. I am not certain that I know how to model concrete, brick or stone objects correctly.

73,

Geoff
LX2AO