Thank you I will try that. I'm looking at options for another plug (more
durable) and a switch to turn the speaker on and off manually as well.

Scotty/NU0S

Gary Surrency <g...@elecraft.com> wrote:

If you bridge the terminals of the headphone switch, you can see if the
speaker then works. They are the ones on the rear of the switch when you
have the bottom cover removed. If that works, you will need to replace
the switch if you want to be able to go back and forth between the
headphones and speaker at will. Or just leave the jumper there for now.

--
73, Gary AB7MY

=========
supp...@elecraft.com