On Thu, 7 Nov 2013 22:14:17 -0600, Chris Ishmael wrote:

> Does anyone know specifically where I can download Spectrogram? All the
> downloads
> I find just lead to pop-ups to third party download sites with unrelated
> garbage
> software. I can't even find Spectrogram's website, is it even a current
> supported
> program?

I had the same problem.  It insisted that 7zip be installed.  I had used
it long ago, so trusted it.  WRONG.  It took awhile to remove all of the
crap it put on the computer.  I think I counted 5 programs that were
installed, all of which run and make changes to your system.

By the way, Norton had no issues with it.  See other comments about
them.

Gary
--
http://ag0n.net