Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiasm.
ARRL, GMCC, CW OPS, SDDXC, NAQCC
ARRL TA

On 2013-11-09 07:31, Fred Smith wrote:
The main reason I dumped Norton a long time ago was because it slowed down
the computer so bad, like real bad. Went to AVG and never looked back plus
saved a lot of money even with the full purchased version of AVG on my shack
computers (3). On the other 4 the free version's never have failed in 8
years. As always YMMV 8>)

73,
Fred/N0AZZ