From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of pastor...@verizon.net
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2013 9:25 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] Internal SWR Readings

Hi, it's Mark Griffin, KB3Z. I was wondering how reliable the SWR reading is
on the K3? I have an external SWR/Power Meter hooked up between my K3,
Antenna Tuner and my Amp. Sometimes there seems to be some major differences
between the K3 and the External Meter. And it always is the fact the the K3
gives a higher reading then the External meter. Has anyone experienced this
also and if so can one Sync up there Internal SWR meter on the K3? Thanks!
Mark