Hi Don,

Thanks a bunch for the reply.  I lowered the Pitch from  700 to 660 and
"all is well" and I'm on frequency now.  Wow- that was  simple.  Needless to
say, I didn't realize adjusting the "Pitch" would  correct the problem.  (even
old dogs can learn new tricks)

73,
Dick- K9OM

In a message dated 11/16/2013 10:29:56 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,