From: "Dave Moorman" <k...@comcast.net>
To: "Elecraft Elecraft" <Elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2013 8:23:02 PM
Subject: [Elecraft] PC laptop for K3/KX3 digital modes

Hello, All -

I’d like to get the K3 and KX3 on HF digital and am wondering if anyone can
recommend a reasonably priced PC laptop which would do that. My experience has
been only Macintosh so the PC laptop world is unknown territory. A decent
keyboard and a trackpad are pretty essential, but that’s about the only
hard-and-fast requirements.

Another question; I have an older iBook G3 on which I’m attempting to install
Linux. Has anyone done that?

Thanks,

Dave K9SW