I found several Dell refurbished D620's a while back at the local GOODWILL
store.  New bat, and warranty on HD and computer.  About $225.

Love mine.  Added memory after warranty ran out and also upgraded to larger
solid state HD.  Used for many club outings, FDs and personal activities.

...bill nr4c