After some time adrift in radio ownership land I just received another K3/P3,
now with a P3SVGA. Elecraft sales indicated that CW/RTTY/PSK encode send and
decode receive was now enabled and viewable on the P3 by adding a PC compatible
PC USB BIOS keyboard, and splitting the display. I don’t intend to initially
use the Utility via my Mac, just the K3/P3.

Have others used this digital feature? Any brief operating suggestions? I’ll
finish the shack install tomorrow and am reading the Manuals as I explore the
changes since my previous 2009 K3. I’ve not gone back through all the Elecraft
Archives yet to search the comments on the process.

73, Gary NL7Y