Rick and others,

I use a power strip accessible via Ethernet. This power strip has an IP address and can be accessed independently from everything else in the remote radio system. I access this power strip to reset the PC if it has gone off the rails. I use this power strip to power cycle the radio if need be. The power strip may be a way to power cycle the K3 because of its power issues (I am using another brand radio for remote use). And I use this power strip to disable the remote radio system for security reasons.

Don N0YE