It looks like I spoke too soon.  As soon as I got all settings redone, it
went back into full power mode no matter what setting I chose from
(13W-100) so I ran the transmitter gain Calibration  at both 5W and 50W.
 Sure enough, it failed on 15M with the following:
 "5 watt calibration succeeded
SWR 2.0-1 is too high for calibration
SWR too high to continue calibration
50 watt calibration failed"

So naturally, I checked my dummy load's SWR at it is 1.3:1 across 15M. KAT3
ATU was bypassed as well.  Something is definately up with the 15M part of
the KPA3.  All other bands are healthy and happy at any power/mode setting.

Anyone got an idea on this one?

73

K5RHD

/randy