I always get nice comments on my transmit signal using either K3 or KX3, thanks Elecraft!

The attention to low phase-noise in the LO was one of the primary reasons I chose the K3 to be the IF for my VHF/UHF/mw transverters. Since I am in the pursuit of "very" weak-signals this it highly important to receiver sensitivity, especially on eme. I can give an "A" report card on the K3. I have yet to use the KX3 very much on VHF but will once the 2M module in installed. The KX3 is my main 6m monitor.

Nice the transmitter is equally as good.

73, Ed - KL7UW
http://www.kl7uw.com
    "Kits made by KL7UW"
Dubus Mag business: