From: "Wayne Reed" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2005 2:09 PM
Subject: [Elecraft] K2 Microphones

Gang,
    Just put the SSB board in my K2 [S/N 4858].  I have tried my Shure 444
with the K2 and seem to have no drive.  I think I will try a portable
telephone headset.  I will need to get some bias for the mike from the K2
then I'll find out if I have a problem with the SSB board or my old trusty
444.
    Would like to hear from those who have used cheap/nonstandard
microphones with the K2.
Wayne K9NE