Hi Gary,

Shipping anything large has gotten to be expensive. Since you used the term
"first class mail" I can tell you haven't shipped a large package for quite
a few decades. Simply put, if you have the dimensions of your box, the
weight, and the insured value the easiest way to determine shipping cost is
to go to the UPS and USPS web sites and enter the data. You'll want to
choose "Ground" for UPS and "Priority Mail" for USPS.

The Post Office will pick it up at your house for no extra charge. UPS will
charge for pickup but you can drop it at any of the many UPS shipping stores
for free. Or you can hand it to a UPS driver when he is making a delivery
also free.

You can do the package labeling yourself directly off of your printer. You
just have to register a few details and use your credit card. Or you can
take the package to the Post Office or UPS store. The price is a little
higher if you take it to the Post Office but it is the same if you take it
to the UPS store. If you live in my town it will take 45 minutes at the Post
Office or 1 minute at the UPS store.

73,
Mike K2MK

Gary Smith-2 wrote