I've had a lot of trouble with the postal service. They now refuse to deliver packages to my house. They apparently found a rule that says if your house is more than 1/2 mile from the public roadway, they don't have to deliver parcels. So to save the driver 5 minutes delivering to my house I have to make a 1-1/2 hour round trip to the post office to pick up my package.

FedEx, UPS, OnTrack and all other delivery companies do deliver to my house. But not the postal service.

My experience is that USPS is a big, bureaucratic, semi-governmental organization that doesn't care about its customers.

Alan N1AL