Jim and Steve,

While the COR will do its job, I recommend that you not abuse it. If you hear the COR operating during transmit, it would be wise to provide some external switching (relay) to remove the RX antenna while transmitting or insert an attenuator.

Of course, the best solution is to locate the RX antenna away from the TX antenna, but that is not always a practical solution.

73,
Don W3FPR