Congrats, Bill - I got one for Christmas, thanks to a gracious XYL (KF6ZNT) and
mine also worked on the first turn of the "key", so to speak. Very similar to
the K3, but a few things being different take getting used to. The biggest
thing is that I feel blind without that P3! How the heck did we cope back in
"the day" before these pan adapters (fish spotters)? Need to investigate what's
needed on the el cheapo to get a band display functioning here on my iMac with
the KX3.

Are you mainly a CW op, or no particular mode?

Jim / W6JHB