I have a like new K1 4-band for sale covering 40/30/20 and 15 meters, S/N
3141.  Included is the KAT1 Antenna Tuner, KNB1 Noise Blanker and a custom
red oak tilt stand.  Original owner/builder of this radio in a non-smoking
home this radio is in pristine condition.  I built this radio very carefully
and it was aligned and calibrated by Don, W3FPR.  It works perfectly and
comes with the original manual, all documentation and DC power cord
terminated in Anderson PowerPole connectors.  Am selling as I have two K3's
now.  $375 shipped and insured CONUS.  If interested please contact me off
list.

Bob - K9OSC
k9os...@gmail.com