Dear Elecrafter RTTY Enthusiasts....

Ran RU this weekend and was experimenting with Dual PB.  I found that the
sensitivity of the receiver would be much less that using the standard 500 Hz
Filter with the bandwidth set at 350.  What causes that or is something wrong?
I could even see the difference on the P3.  The K3 rtty abilities are pretty
darn good...

Lee
K0WA

In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you don't
have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you can't find
any Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.  Is
Common Sense divine?

Common Sense is the image of the Creator expressing revealed truth in my mind.
-  John W. (Kansas)

Never interfere with anything that isn't bothering you.