Sorry about the empty message.  Not sure what happened.

Wanted to close the loop on this.  Thanks to those that responded off-list.

I was running MCU 1.57 firmware which is where I was seeing high current warnings. I hadn't noticed the changes in MCU 1.61 but just upgraded to MCU 1.79 and can now complete the calibration. All good now!

73, Tighe

Tighe Kuykendall
NK4I  | www.NK4I.com <http://www.NK4I.com>  |  Follow Me on Twitter: @NK4I
ARRL Life Member, NAQCC #6467