Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 11:01 AM
To: Dave Hachadorian
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 - No speaker output

Hi Dave,

              I just spent about 20 minutes searching for
information on this
mod.  I can not find it on the Elecraft site. Do you have a
linkable source or
any PDF , or other format, type documents.

              I would certainly order it for that price and have
it on hand for
the next time the K3 gets opened.   But would like to know more
before I ordered
it.  I've never had an audio issue but, "An ounce of protection
is worth a pound
of cure.".

73,
Bob