I have "clicks" in my house from similar thermal expansion and contraction. It is most noticeable during the Winter season. The KPA500 is similar, and it is not really a problem, just the consequence of things heating and then cooling.

I would guess that the "clicks" could be eliminated by adding fiber washers under the screws, but then the fiber washers would also expand and contract resulting in loose fastening hardware. So my bottom line, I would rather hear the clicks than be exposed to the possibility of loose hardware.

73,
Don W3FPR