Hi Everyone,

I am selling a Bengali Expedition key (paddle) that I bought new last May. It can be seen on the Begali web site at: http://www.i2rtf.com/html/expedition.html
Also check out the 5.0 review average on eHam.

The Expedition is a no-frills high-performance key at 2.5 pounds is just enough to sit secure on your station table. The Expedition has light weight aluminum arms, perforated aluminum finger pieces for excellent tactile feedback (these ones are red aluminum finger pieces and not stock black...for a bit of color), precision racing bearings, solid silver contacts, finely adjustable contact gaps, magnetically controlled return force, and a heavy black base with titanium oxide coating. It's black finish and overall performance have been a great match for my K3.

The key is in excellent shape in all regards. All Begali keys are works of art and this is no different.

I paid $325 for it and will sell it for $195 shipped via USPS Priority Mail.

Contact me off list with your questions.

73 de N1LQ-Dave