Thank you Don - And thanks to everyone else who emailed me directly with
lots of great advice!

-- Warren

Warren and all,

I have been informed by a couple folks that I did not read the post as
well as I should have, and you are dealing with a K2.

The answer is similar, go through the manual - if it is not provided,
you can download it.

For the K2, you can skip the Assembly sections, but go through the three
Alignment and Test sections because that is where you will gain
familiarity with the K2.  Do the same for each installed option.  If you
do not have the option manuals, download them from the Elecraft website.

There is no K2 Utility, and you cannot save a configuration file, but
you might want to record the menu settings.  If so, download the K2 A to
B Upgrade instructions - the first few pages contain nice charts for
manually recording those settings.

With that serial number, your K2 is entirely up to date, so no updates
are necessary.

73,
Don W3FPR