A 200 Watt "K4" !!!

Now that's something that would push me over the edge into "K-Land".
The idea of dropping back to 100 watts with the K3 (assuming I sell my
FTDX5KMP) is not too appealing.

And, please, no comments about it's only 3 dB, that 3 dB does make
a difference.

73, Dick, W1KSZ

No, it already exists in the K3/10 with XV-144/220/432 or the
K3/10 with KXV-144 for those wanting only 6 and 2.

Better if Elecraft were to spend their development time on with
simultaneous crossband receive and reverse VFO tracking with the
K3/KRX3 for satellite operation and working on a larger, true
home station, 200W K4.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV