Just a heads up to all on the list, someone is posing as me, William H. Ross at
k6mg...@aol.com and listing a K3/P3 station with all equipment for $2950.
I don’t have a P3, but do have a K3 which is not for sale now, around Christmas
time, I did post an ad on QRZ listing my K3 for sale, and per QRZ’s
requirements, sent a picture of the K3 with a QSL card in the picture to
authenticate it which this person copied and posted on QTH with the phony ad. I
have received emails and phone calls from several hams wanting to inquire if
the ad was on the up and up, which of course, it wasn’t.
So if anyone see’s this ad or hears about anyone wanting to buy this equipment,
please warn them that the ad is a fraud.

Tnx and 73

Bill, k6mgo