This should be the last post on this thread but just wanted to say thanks to
all who responded to my plea for info on how to reach AOL.

Also would like to explain my reasoning in wanting to reach AOL about this
matter.

I am not a lawyer but I was worried that if someone sent money to this phony
for some equipment and didn’t receive it, they might come after me for some
reason. People now days are sue happy and will do so at the drop of the hat.
Just heard on the news this evening that the family of the boy who had sex with
his teacher and fathered a child just got $500000 for it. I can remember when I
was a teenager and sex was upper most in my mind, and all I can say is it
wouldn’t have taken $500000 for me to have taken advantage of such an
opportunity. So the fact that I have documented the problem to AOL, and posted
a note on my QRZ page, and also posted the info her, I think would make a
strong case that I did all that should be expected of me to disclaim any loss
that anyone might incur from this fraudulent ad in my name and call.

So all I am saying is I have bought many rigs and sold many rigs on various
reflectors and QRZ.com and never had a problem either way, but from now on, I
for one will be extremely careful before I send money or send a rig to someone
from such a transaction. Lesson learned.

73, Bill, k6mgo