Joel,

Since you mention using RUMped I assume you are using a Mac.

On the Mac if you run cocoaModem in the wide RTTY mode you don't need to
run more than one iteration of the software to copy both the DX station and
the pile up.  If you have the second receiver you can tell cocoaModem to
use one of the waterfalls for the Left channel and the pile up in the Right
channel.  Works like a champ and has helped me more than a few times to
find the last worked station and decide my transmit strategy from there.

With this set up stereo input to the sound card is mandatory and one of the
several reasons I don't have a Signal Link.

Rick
K6LE