Sadly, they probably won't if my recent experience is a guide.

On Feb 15 I wrote to this reflector:

   "In over five years of ownership I've never heard this birdie before so I
   don't know whether it's new or I just missed it before.

   The birdie is S9 on 7.067 MHz and tunes at a 6X rate in the negative
   direction. It's definitely internal.  Anyone else have this?"

Two helpful guys responded and said that they did not hear it. I opened the case and took all of 30 seconds to determine that the issue could be resolved (temporarily I'm afraid) by wiggling the coax cables on the frequency reference board. The connectors on this board a badly corroded and moving them apparently broke through the corrosion and improved the connection. The birdie is still there but is near the noise level and no longer S9.

I reported my findings, including macro photos of the issue to Elecraft but never heard a peep back. Rather disappointing.

Wes  N7WS