From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of WILLIS COOKE
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2014 8:31 PM
To: F5vjc; Elecraft Reflector
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Digimodes what am I missing?

I feel the same way Denis.  I guess when I finish Honor Roll and Challenge
3000 maybe I will get back to it, but I am old and the younger folks don't
seem to get the charge from CW that I do.  To me, even when you talk, digi
is too much like email!

Willis 'Cookie' Cooke, TDXS DX Chairman
K5EWJ & Trustee N5BPS, USS Cavalla, USS Stewart