I use PSK31 frequently, EasyPal SSTV once in a while, RTTY once in a while, just getting into DStar. CW is challenging and SSB is fun, enjoy them both, too.

There are many advantages to digital:
-- an error-free record of communications is produced more or less automatically. -- casual or malicious listeners can not "read" the communication. Can't copy PSK or RTTY in your head.
-- Spectrum usage is minimal, and efficient for PSK.
-- Good PSK software can copy signals that are inaudible, yet visible on a waterfall.

True, they are not much good in pileups. But, I have never heard a PSK pileup. Split ops are rare.

These advantages are especially important in traffic handling and emergency communications, major contributors to the "public interest, convenience, or necessity".

It is just a hobby, but our ability to justify allocation of spectrum to us depends on others understanding our contributions, both technical and public service.

Monty K2DLJ