I am acting as counselor for a group of Scouts from the tri-state area
(KY/OH/IN) who wish to earn their Radio merit badge. They will be looking to
make their first QSO tomorrow (Saturday) morning, using the club station of
Dixie Heights High School (KY4DH), but operating under my call. We will have a
limited window in which to make the contacts, so if you happen to be near your
radio between approx. 10:15 and 11:00 am EDT (1415 - 1500 UTC), I would
appreciate it if you would keep an ear open for their CQs on 14.290 +/- QRM.

73,

Mark  AI4BJ