I have for sale my K2/100, serial number 49XX, with the KPA 100 amp built
into the unit, KSB2 SSB unit, K160RX with separate antenna port, KDSP2,
KI02 RS232 connector and board, Heil MH2 mic, DC cable with power poles on
rig end, FDIMP, all manuals, laminated info card, and a K2 Nifty
mini-manual. Rig is in excellent condition, no bangs, dents marks or other
damage.

Works perfectly electrically with full 100W output. Used a few times a
month, mostly to work DX my 10W KX3 just can't make without a decent band
opening. Pictures available upon request.

Reason for selling is that I have succumbed to the lures of the KX3 :-).
What more can I say?? Plus it brings me back to my QRP roots.

Current Elecraft price for this rig in kit form with the options listed
above is about $1,800 shipped. My price is $1225 shipped USPS priority mail
within the US.

Tnx & 73,
Steve, N4EUK
reston...@gmail.com